Intranet System Alerts
Sales Route Map
Employee Database HR
Sales Report Builder
Drag & Drop Report
Online SQL Manager
Really Quick Books
Online Employment App
Call Center Management
Email Blaster App
Tourism Web Portal
Domain Reg Portal
Intranet System Alerts 2012
Intranet System Alerts 2012 [Harmon Law, PC]
- 700+ employees generate a lot of email. Even with very strict standards
regarding personal use, the proliferation of email on a daily basis is
staggering for a small business with a single Exchange server. To compound the
problem, every single email must be archived for legal purposes. That is a huge
amount of storage space.
- A quick analysis revealed the top offenders of email proliferation on the
- The Case Management application automated email reminders for tasks legal
- Notification emails with PDF and Word attachments detailing changes in state and
federal law, company policy changes, and client process directives.
- Notifying other employees or departments of special circumstances on a case.
- Notification of all high priority notes on a case.
It was simple in theory; add the reminders to the case management system in lieu
of emails and store them in the database related to the case(s).
- Display alerts (with links when needed) and record read activity which
pertain to a specific case or subset of cases to be viewed by an employee or
- Create a way for directors and managers to upload documents with an alert.
- Create an admin for automated system alerts and their trigger criteria.
- Administrate alert criteria, display dates, number of displays, and implement a
tracking system for managers to insure that employees were viewing the system
SQL Server control tables for the alert logic that matched case specific
data such as state, vendor, client, department, legal team, or job titles. This
way the system alerts could be displayed via a floating AJAX driven div window.
Coded 90% leaving some AJAX development to